Launched 2017, to handsome lines by Tony Castro and built in the UK, she offers powerful sailing with an automated rig, centreboard for a second dimension and twin rudders for light and responsive steering under sail.
Down below her maple interior is flooded with light because of the large hull windows and pilot house windows in the main saloon.
LATOBE has been immaculately maintained by her owners and Berthon Spain have worked with them to fully prepare her for a voyage across the Atlantic, through the Panama and beyond. Work carried out to the yacht includes –
• New Besenzoni passerelle.
• 2018/19 gel batteries all controlled via the yacht’s C Zone system.
• Rudders and rudder bearing inspected this year.
• Steering system fully serviced last year.
• Bow thruster fully serviced last year.
• Dedicated Mastervolt charger for generator 2019.
• Watermaker and water system fully serviced 2020.
• Interior re-varnish 2019.
• Winches and sails all fully serviced.
• Chafe strips on all cleats.
• Sprayhood and other outside canvas all renewed 2019.
• RIB and outboard serviced 2020.
• Safety kit all updated 2020.
• Lifting keel serviced/inspected 2020.
• Antifouling 2020.
As you can see, she is very ready to sail.
Down below, LATOBE is super spacious with a large, light and airy saloon which also houses the chart table. She has a pop up TV and a great system of audio visual throughout the yacht including Fusion.
Forward she has a lovely VIP cabin with a double sized hatch, large double berth, desk and masses of storage. There is also a lovely upper and lower berth cabin aft of this with large, wide berths, and these 2 cabins share a heads compartment with electric loo and generous separated shower stall. There is a second door from the VIP cabin to the heads so that this can serve as an en-suite for this cabin if required.
There is a second upper and lower berth cabin aft of the saloon and the owners’ stateroom is aft past the large and well fitted out galley with washer dryer, large cooker, ample work surfaces and lots of storage for cooking equipment and supplies.
The aft cabin is large, light filled and also has a sofa to port and an office area to starboard. The en-suite heads has again a separated shower stall and like the one forward is light and bright with a fabulous designer basin
On deck, LATOBE has twin wheels, a large cockpit and wide, clear side decks and she gleams.
Totally plug and play – to see the movie
Her full particulars are available here: https://www.berthoninternational.com/yacht-sales-brokerage/yachts-for-sale/gunfleet-58-latobe/
For further information and to make an appointment to view in Palma de Mallorca contact:
+44 (0)7860 521 501